Sign - For This Child I Have Prayed - 1 Samuel 1:27
1 Samuel 1:27 Handmade Rustic Wood Sign Information
- Inscription: “For this child I have prayed and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart” – 1 Samuel 1:27
- Great decor item gift for all ages.
- Encourage others with this hand-made (made in the USA) rustic wood sign.
- Made from solid pine wood that has been hand cut to size.
- Wood is stained with a rich dark color and then the edges are sanded allowing for the natural wood color to show through giving it a great weathered look and leaving smooth edges.
- A sawtooth hanger is installed on the back of the sign so that it is ready for easy hanging when you receive it.
- Unique gift for all ages.
- Remind children of good thoughts to have.
- Great for teens, moms, dads, grandparents, adults of all age.
- Great gift item.
Wooden Bible Verse Signs Make The Perfect Christian Gifts
Are you looking for inspirational wooden signs that express your Biblical beliefs and love for Jesus? We sell Bible verse wood art like this “For This Child I Have Prayed” sign at affordable prices. You can hang this eye-catching sign in your child’s bedroom to let them know you are always praying for them. It can also be a perfect baby shower gift for expecting Christian moms, Mother’s day gifts, baptism gifts, and other occasions.
Take a few moments to look at our assortment of rustic Christian signs, and other fun gifts. If you need a water bottle for the gym, t-shirt or Christian Polo for the golf course, we have you covered! eThought also has a wide assortment of practical Christian items, such as large print Bibles, study tools for Bible class, and Bible verse bookmarks. Our top priority is offering quality products at wholesale prices. This way, everyone has access to the Word of God, and the ability to purchase Christian gifts for friends, family, and other people they meet in their daily lives.
Join the eThought Family & Subscribe to Our Daily Devotional Email
You don’t have to make a purchase on our online Christian gift store to join our family. Simply subscribe to our daily or weekly email to receive a passage of scripture in your email inbox. This can be a great way to stay inspired throughout a busy week. We all need to be reminded that no matter what our challenges, God’s love is the ultimate source of our strength. After you look at our Christian signs for the home and other products, go ahead and subscribe to this free devotional email.